Machine Learning Using Spark 09+ Hours
2 Weekly, Instructor-led
1.5 Hours Online Sessions
Tuesdays and Thursdays
6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Course Fee: PKR 7000 Only (USD 35)
- Familiarity with Python
- Familiarity with version control git/github/gitlab
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning Sk-Learn.
- Access to gmail account to open the google colab
- Google Colab
- Spark Framework
- Introduction to PySpark
- What is Koalas
- Preprocessing the data for ML pipeline
- Introduction to Clustering and Classification
- Regression with Spark
- Course Outline
- Introduction to Google Colab
- Getting Started with Spark
- Data Wrangling with Spark
- Spark Under the Hood
- Spark with Koalas and Pandas
- Machine Learning at Scale
- Data Preparation with Spark
- Regression and its Applications
- Cloud Computing
- Data Pipelines with Spark
- Challenge: Applications Pipelines
This course will provide a concise introduction of using spark framework to do machine learning. In three weeks, this online course from AI Lounge will walk you through the tool of Spark in detail.
Earn a verified certificate upon completion.
Enjoy live sessions with our instructors.
3 hours per week to complete the course in 3+ weeks
Course will be held in English
Confirm your Registration
Kindly confirm your registration by sending the payment receipt to “email@example.com”
Account Title: DCUBE TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name: Meezan Bank Limited, Bahria Heights
Meet Your Instructor!
Muhammad A. Raza (Ph.D.) is the founder and CEO of Datafy2ai (A data science Consultancy firm based out of Melbourne, Australia). He has more than 10 years of working experience in various business domains. He is a critical thinker and business leader with a passion to solve complex industry problems. He has worked with companies like Samsung C&T, Mobilink, and a world-renowned Hedge fund. He has been involved in researching, developing, and deploying Machine learning solutions for Big Data Sets in Financial Markets. His interests include business development, machine learning, artificial intelligence, open-source projects and engineering projects.